The draft Annual Plan is based on year two of the 10 Year Plan. It is a one-year document that shows what we're planning to do, and how much it is expected to cost, and the rates which it is proposed will be set and assessed for 2013/14.
It will be available for viewing from Monday 25 March on the Council's website; in public libraries; or by phoning the Customer Service Centre (06 356 8199) and requesting a copy to be sent to you.
- 25 March - Draft Annual Plan released for public consultation (a chance to have your say)
- April - Community Meetings throughout the City
- 26 April - Consultation period ends (submissions close)
- 9-10 and 13-15 May - Hearings take place (a chance to have your say in person)
- 29 May - Council considers submissions and hearings
- June - Council adopts final Annual Plan