'A welcoming dynamic environment fostering lifelong learning'
Winchester School was first established in September 1958 with a
four-classroom block, and a roll of 180 children.
As the roll quickly grew, additional buildings were
Over the years the school has been extensively upgraded and
extended, to provide the modern education facilities our children
The school monogram incorporates the white shield, a symbol of
peace and goodness, the gold chevron, stability and strength and
the Tudor roses, our link in name with the famous English
Diligence Rewards is the motto: meaning good application to a
task brings satisfying rewards.