Eighteen applicants applied for funding and ten were approved by the committee.
The successful applicants were:
- After Eden Theatre Co
- Asher Newbury
- Connected Media Charitable Trust
- Manawatū Chinese Community Trust
- Pikipikihama a Fafine Tonga o Papaioea
- Piping and Dancing Association of New Zealand
- Performing Arts Competitions Association of New Zealand
- 06 Studios
- Tall Poppies (two applications)
The Creative Communities scheme is a partnership between the Palmerston North City Council and Creative New Zealand. It aims to increase local participation in a diverse range of arts activities.
A total of $35,629.45 has been allocated to the final round of funding for the ten successful applicants.