News, Events and Culture

Accommodation for Students

Some students rent from a private landlord; others choose halls of residence run by their education provider.  Some buy homes and others may rent a room in a house or opt for a home stay arrangement.  Check all your options before making a commitment.

Halls of Residence

Massey University has a range of halls of residence for its students.  Information about these and other accommodation options can be accessed via Massey's Student accommodation page.

At International Pacific College (IPC), most students live on campus in halls of residence.  You can get an overview of Accommodation on their website. Accommodation includes all meals and access to facilities on campus such as the gym, recreation centre, library, wireless internet and computer suite.

Other accommodation options

You can look or advertise for accommodation here, especially if you want to find a flat or flatmates.