Notice is hereby given that the Palmerston North District Licensing Committee will hold a public hearing to consider the application listed below, to be called at the time and date specified below.
Any person who claims an interest in these proceedings must, not less than 10 working days before the hearing date, file with the Secretary of the Committee:
- The grounds for that interest.
- One copy of any statement, document, or other information for the committee to consider or written statement authorising their views about the licence application for the use of the Committee.
- Confirming that they wish to appear in person and give evidence at the hearing.
- Advice of their address for communication, telephone number and, where available, email address.
The Committee will provide copies of all submitted documents to other parties.
- Council Chamber, First Floor, Civic Administration Building, 32 The Square, Palmerston North
- Date and Time of Hearing: 9.30am Wednesday 12 April 2017
- An application by Melody Holdings Limited for an Off-Licence pursuant to sections 17 to 20 of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 in respect of premises known as Melody’s New World situated at 291 Broadway Avenue, Palmerston North.