Any person who claims an interest in these proceedings must, not less than 10 working days before the hearing date, file with the Secretary of the Committee:
- The grounds for that interest.
- One copy of any statement, document, or other information for the committee to consider or written statement authorising their views about the licence application for the use of the Committee.
- Confirming that they wish to appear in person and give evidence at the hearing.
- Advice of their address for communication, telephone number and, where available, email address.
The Committee will provide copies of all submitted documents to other parties.
- Council Chamber, First Floor, Civic Administration Building, 32 The Square, Palmerston North
- Date and Time of Hearing: 9.30am Friday 28 July 2017
- An application by Palmerston North (Milson) Liquormart Limited for an off-Licence pursuant to sections 100 and 127(2) of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 in respect of premises known as Black Bull Liquor situated at Tenancy 7, 91 Milson Line, Palmerston North.