Pursuant to the Traffic and Parking Bylaw 2004 -
No Stopping lines will be installed:-
- commencing from the driveway of 741 Tremaine Ave to the driveway of 745 Tremaine Ave
- 4.5m to the west of the eastern boundary of 397 College Street to the western boundary of 401 College Street
- From 7m south of the northern boundary of 58 Matamau Street and extending 20m generally in the northern direction
- From 5.5m north of the southern boundary of 57 Matamau Street and extending 20m generally in the southern direction
- From 10m east of the western boundary of 2 Alton Pl and 14.2m north of the southern boundary of 2 Alton Pl
- From 12m west of the eastern boundary of 2 Alton Pl and 24m south of northern boundary of 1 Alton Pl
- On the western side of Vogel St in that portion commencing 4.3m north of the southern boundary of 50 Vogel Street and extending 9.1 m in a generally eastern direction.
- From boundary of 222 Park Road (at the frontage of Park Road) to 10.8m south east of the boundary.
- On the eastern side of Fitzherbert Ave in that portion commencing 5.9m from the boundary between 303 and 307 Fitzherbert Ave to 11m from the boundary between 303 and 307
- From 2m north of the northern boundary of 30 South St and extending 7.5m generally in the southern direction
- On the eastern side of Ruahine Street, starting at the southern boundary of 235 Ruahine Street and extend 9m in a generally northern direction.
- Along the frontage of 602 Tremaine Ave.
- At the western frontage of 2 Caroline Cres will be extended by 7m.
- Between the southern vehicle crossing of 26 El Prado Drive and the vehicle crossing of 18 El Prado Drive.
- From 73.0m north of the southern boundary of 23 North Street and extending 4m in a generally north eastern direction.
Clearway Signs will be installed:
- (effective 7am - 9am and 4-6pm) between 117 and 181 Park Road
Clearway Zone and Time Restricted will be installed:
- (effective 7am-9am and 2.45pm-6pm) and P60 Time Restriction will be installed in front of Ian Humphrey Motors at 745 Tremaine Avenue
P120 time restrictions will be installed:
- From the western vehicle crossing of 852 Tremaine Ave to the vehicle crossing of 860 Tremaine Ave.
- Florence Avenue on the northern side of the street (outside the odd numbered houses)
- Chaytor Street on the southern side of the street (outside the even numbered houses)
P30 parking restrictions will be installed:
- On the southern side of Ferguson Street in that portion commencing 13m from the western boundary of 468 Ferguson St and extending 12m in a generally eastern direction.
- On the first two angled parking spaces in front of the toilet block at 225 Church Street.
P15 parking restrictions will be installed:
- Two parking spaces will be converted to 15 minutes time restriction parking spaces in front of Highbury Four Square.
Plans of these changes are available from the Palmerston North City Council upon request. The changes will come into effect upon installation of the signs and/or road markings.