Pursuant to the Traffic and Parking Bylaw 2004, No Stopping lines will be installed:-
- From 7m south of the northern boundary of 58 Matamau Street and extending 20m generally in the northern direction
- From 5.5m north of the southern boundary of 57 Matamau Street and extending 20m generally in the southern direction
- From 10m east of the western boundary of 2 Alton Pl and 14.2m north of the southern boundary of 2 Alton Pl
- From 12m west of the eastern boundary of 2 Alton Pl and 24m south of northern boundary of 1 Alton Pl
- On the western side of Vogel St in that portion commencing 4.3m north of the southern boundary of 50 Vogel Street and extending 9.1 m in a generally eastern direction.
- From boundary of 222 Park Road (at the frontage of Park Road) to 10.8m south east of the boundary.
- On the eastern side of Fitzherbert Ave in that portion commencing 5.9m from the boundary between 303 and 307 Fitzherbert Ave to 11m from the boundary between 303 and 307
- From 2m north of the northern boundary of 30 South St and extending 7.5m generally in the southern direction
Plans of these changes are available from the Palmerston North City Council upon request. The changes will come into effect upon installation of the signs and/or road markings.