All applications submitted on or before 27 June 2017 will continue to be processed manually until the code of compliance certificate has been issued.
All applications submitted on or after 28 June 2017 will be processed online. However you can still submit a paper application if you wish, and we will load the information electronically for you. Please note this will incur a scanning fee.
Apply for a building consent online
- Fast, convenient, easy to use
- Track your application
- No printing documents
- Save dollars (no printing or scanning fees)
Print and complete a paper application
If you wish to submit a paper application, download an application form from the toolbox on the GoShift website.
If you need assistance with your application you can:
- visit our customer hub in Council's Customer Service Centre in The Square, 8am to 5pm
- ask for a staff member to visit you at your home or premises
- call our dedicated building consent helpline on 06 352 8776 or email email@example.com