It's easy to get your rates assessment notices and quarterly invoices by email. Just fill out our online form with your details.
You will need a copy of your rates invoice.
If you have any queries, please contact the rates team.
Note: If you've already signed up for this service and have since changed your email address, please re-submit the form below.
Sign up or change your email address
Terms and conditions
- Applications need to be submitted by one of the current owners as listed on the rates invoice
- One invoice issued per property
- The email service will start when your next rates instalment is due
- Palmerston North City Council does not accept responsibility for rates invoices that cannot be delivered because of an invalid email address
- If we are unable to email you, we will post a copy to your last known postal address
- If your email address bounces, the authorisation will be cancelled
- Please advise us if you change or cancel your email address. It is your responsibility to keep your electronic address current
- Email authorisation may be cancelled at any time at the discretion of the Council
- This authorisation only covers rates invoices, assessment notices and any information that would normally be sent with the rates invoices. Other Council correspondence will continue to be sent to your postal address