It's easy to get your rates assessment notices and quarterly invoices by email. Just fill out our online form with your details.
You will need a copy of your rates invoice.
If you have any queries, please contact the rates team.
Note: If you've already signed up for this service and have since changed your email address, please re-submit the form below.
Sign up or change your email address
Terms and conditions
- Applications need to be submitted by one of the current owners as listed on the rates invoice
- One invoice issued per property
- The email service will start when your next rates instalment is due
- Palmerston North City Council does not accept responsibility for rates invoices that cannot be delivered because of an invalid email address
- If we are unable to email you, we will post a copy to your last known postal address
- If your email address bounces, the authorisation will be cancelled
- Please advise us if you change or cancel your email address. It is your responsibility to keep your electronic address current
- Email authorisation may be cancelled at any time at the discretion of the Council
- This authorisation only covers rates invoices and assessment notices. Other Council correspondence will continue to be sent to your postal address