Applications for the next round of funding are open until 5pm on 10 April, for local arts projects that take place between 18 May this year and next.
To get funding through the scheme, your arts project must do at least one of the following:
- create opportunities for local communities to engage with and participate in arts activities
- support the diverse arts and cultural traditions of local communities
- enable and encourage under-18s to engage with the arts.
For examples, download the Funding for local arts booklet below.
Is your project eligible?
To be eligible for funding, your project must:
- have an arts or cultural focus
- take place within Ashhurst, Linton or Palmerston North
- benefit local communities
- not have started before an application for funding has been assessed
- not have been funded by Creative New Zealand for the same purpose
How to apply
We'd love to meet you and discuss your project. We can give advice on whether this fund is for you, and answer any questions you may have before you submit your application. Please contact Rebecca Hofmann on 06 351 4100 or email email@example.com
The guidelines and application form can be downloaded below, or picked up from our Customer Service Centre or your local library.
Before you prepare your application you should read the Creative Communities Scheme Application Guide. This guide tells you:
- whether you are able to apply for Creative Communities Scheme funding for your project
- which projects and costs are eligible and ineligible
- what information you will need to include in your application.