Council's Natural and Cultural Heritage Fund is for projects that involve:
- the conservation of buildings, objects or sites that are listed in the Palmerston North District Plan, or
- public education and/or promotion of the city's heritage resources.
How to apply
Applications for the 2016 funding round have closed. To apply for 2017 funding, or for advice on potential projects, contact Matt Mackay
- Criteria for Assessing Streetscape Value Buildings 82KB pdf
- Heritage Fund Application Form 577KB pdf
- Funding guidelines for heritage projects 1.2MB pdf