The scheme supports projects that:
- create opportunities for local communities to engage with and participate in arts activities
- support the diverse arts and cultural traditions of local communities
- enable and encourage young people under 18 years to engage with the arts.
Is your project eligible?
To be eligible for funding, your project must:
- have an arts or cultural focus
- take place within Ashhurst, Linton or Palmerston North
- benefit local communities
- not have started before an application for funding has been assessed
- not have been funded by Creative New Zealand for the same purpose
How to apply
We'd love to meet you and discuss your project. We can give advice on whether this fund is for you, and answer any questions you may have before you submit your application. Please contact Rebecca Hofmann on 06 351 4100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The guidelines can be downloaded below, or picked up in hardcopy from our Customer Service Centre or your local library. The application form will be added before the 2017 round opens.