Is your project eligible for a grant through the Creative Communities Scheme?
To be eligible for funding, your project must:
- have an arts or cultural focus
- take place within Ashhurst, Linton or Palmerston North
- benefit local communities
- not have started before an application for funding has been assessed
- not have been funded by Creative New Zealand for the same purpose
Creative Communities Scheme funding criteria
Your project must meet at least one of these criteria:
- the project will create opportunities for local communities to engage with and participate in arts activities
- the project will support the diverse arts and cultural traditions of local communities
- the project will enable and encourage young people (under 18 years) to engage with and participate in the arts
Apply for funding by 12 September
Applications for the next round of funding are open until 4pm on Monday 12 September.
For advice on potential projects or submitting an application, contact Genny Vella at Palmerston North City Council, email email@example.com