Notified 23 December 2010 - Submissions closed 14 February 2011
Notified 5 March 2011 - Submissions closed 18 March 2011
Commissioner Hearing was held Wednesday 20 July, Friday 22 July, and Monday 25 July 2011.
Decision released, dated 22 November 2011.
The Council publicly notified Proposed Plan Change 1 on Thursday 23 December 2010. Submissions closed Monday 14 February 2011.
For Information Click on the Links Below
- Public Notice (36Kb Pdf)
- Submission Form
- Section 32 Report (1.9Mb Pdf)
- Appendix 1: Summary of Submissions and Response to Submissions on Draft Plan Change 1(200Kb Pdf)
- Appendix 2: Plan Change Document (1.78Mb Pdf)
- Appendix 3:
- Palmerston North CBD Urban Design Audit 2003 (632Kb Pdf)
- Palmerston North CBD Urban Design Audit 2008 (204Kb Pdf)
- Appendix 4: Transportation Assessment Report - Pt 1 (3.75Mb Pdf); Pt 2 (4.19Mb Pdf)
- Appendix 5: Assessment of Landscape Provisions - Pt 1 (2.86 Mb Pdf); Pt 2 (3.70 Mb Pdf)
- Appendix 6: Heritage Assessment - Pt 1 (528Kb Pdf); Pt 2 (1.78Mb Pdf); Pt 3 (2.51Mb Pdf)
- Appendix 7: Acoustic Assessment (179Kb Pdf)
- Appendix 8: Lighting Assessment (141Kb Pdf)
- Appendix 9: Valuation Impact Assessment (143Kb Pdf)
- Appendix 10: Palmerston North Retailing Report (121Kb Pdf)
- Appendix 11: Landuse Surveys for Inner and Outer Business Zones (1Mb Pdf)
- Appendix 12: Land Use Consent Data (369Kb Pdf)
- Appendix 13: Maps (building age, height and coverage; tenancy intensity; tenancy frontage width; and on-site open space) (1.24Mb Pdf)
- Retail Study (May 2003) - Part 1 (4.89Mb Pdf) - Part 2 (7Mb Pdf)
- Map : Proposed Changes to Zoning (813Kb Pdf)
The Council publicly notified the availability of the summary of decisions requested by persons making original submissions to Proposed Plan Change 1 on Saturday 5 March 2011. Further submissions closed on Friday 18 March 2011.
For Information click on the links below:
- View the Summary of Submissions and Original Submissions to Proposed Plan Change 1
- View the Public Notice
- View Further Submissions
A Hearing by Commissioners will be held at 9.30am on Wednesday 20 July, 9.00am Thursday 21 July, 9.00am Friday 22 July and (if required) 9.00am Monday 25 July 2011.
- Statement of Evidence, dated 4 July 2011, by Senior Policy Planner, Jonathan ferguson-Pye:-
- Evidence in Relation to Heritage, dated May 2011, by Mr Ian Bowman, Architect and Conservator:-
Evidence tabled at the Hearing
If you have any questions about Proposed Plan Change 1 please contact Jonathan Ferguson-Pye (phone 356-8199 ext 7725) or e-mail email@example.com