Proposed Plan Change 15A-H is one single District Plan Change made up of the following topic areas:
A. Rural Zone and Rural Subdivision
B. Wind Farms and Landscapes
C. Boundary Change Area
D. Flood Hazards
E. North East Industrial Zone and Extension Area
F. Braeburn Industrial Area (Longburn)
H. Airport Zone
Pursuant to clause 34 of the First Schedule of the Resource Management Act 1991, Notice is hereby given of the availability of material proposed to be incorporated by reference in the Palmerston North City District Plan by Proposed Plan Change 15A-H.
Material incorporated by reference are publications which have been referred to in Proposed Plan Change 15A-H and are standards that have to be complied with (that is, they have 'legal effect').
The following is a list of material proposed to be incorporated by reference into the Palmerston North City District Plan by Proposed Plan Change 15A-H:
Note: The New Zealand Standards documents listed below cannot be viewed online for copyright reasons.
- NZS 6808: 2010: Acoustics - Wind Farm Noise
- NZS 4404:2010: Land Development and Subdivision Infrastructure Standard
- NZECP34: 2001 - New Zealand Electrical Code of Practice for Safe Electrical Distances
- National Code of Practice for Utility Operators' Access to Transport Corridors (2011)
- EnviroPork (2005) and Environmental Management Systems of the New Zealand Pork Industry Board
- New Zealand Code of Practice for Plantation Forestry (2007)
- New Zealand Road Engineering Manual (2011)
- International Commission on Non-Ionising Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) Guidelines, 1998
- Horizons Manual for On-Site Wastewater Systems Design and Management (2010)
- Palmerston North City Council Engineering Standards for Land Development, 2nd Edition (2007)
Alternatively, all of the material may be inspected free of charge at the offices of the Palmerston North City Council from 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday at the Customer Service Centre, Palmerston North City Council, Civic Administration Building, The Square, Palmerston North.
If you wish to ask questions or purchase a copy of any of this material please contact our planning team on 06 356 8199.
The feedback period closed on Friday 23rd of January 2015.