- Aleisha Rutherford
- Bruno Petrenas
- Leonie Hapeta
- Rachel Bowen
Meets as required
Terms of reference
1. Hearings conducted pursuant to any enactment to consider and determine any such matter such as hearings or related discussions under these acts:
- Resource Management Act 1991
- Dog Control Act 1996
- Sale of Liquor Act 1989
- Fencing of Swimming Pools Act 1987
2. To conduct hearings on other issued where a full formal hearing is required by law or considered desirable by the council; and,
3. Noting that resource management act 1991 hearings include plan change s and variations other than those associated with the sectional district plan review; requirements, designations and heritage orders; applications for notified resource consents; applications for review of conditions under sections 357, 357a, 357b, 357c and 357d of the resource management act 1991.
4. To consider fencing and swimming pools act 1987 applications that do not require a full public hearing.