See when the next Council and committee meetings are on.
Anyone can ask to speak to a committee or Council meeting. You may choose to attend in person or digitally. Please contact our democracy and governance team ahead of time so we can help you. Phone: 06 356 8199 Email: email@example.com
As the pandemic progresses, there may be meetings which have to be held entirely online. Please keep an eye on our website for any updates.
We will continue to stream committee and Council meetings live and all recordings of meetings will be available on YouTube for watching on demand.
Most meetings are held on Wednesdays in the Council Chamber, and begin at 9am. Any changes will be specified below.
Coming up this month
- 1 June: Council
- 8 June: Planning & Strategy
- 8 June: Community Development (1pm)
- 9 June: Manawatū District & Palmerston North City Joint Strategic Planning (1pm) Manawatū District Council, 135 Manchester St, Feilding)
- 15 June: Committee of Council (Annual Budget)
- 15 June: Economic Development (1pm)
- 22 June: Finance & Audit
- 29 June: Council
- 3 August: Council
- 10 August: Planning & Strategy
- 10 August: Arts, Culture & Heritage (1pm)
- 17 August: Play, Recreation & Sport
- 17 August: Infrastructure (1pm)
- 24 August: Finance & Audit
- 7 September: Council
- 7 September: Rangitāne o Manawatū (1pm)
- 8 September: Manawatū District & Palmerston North City Joint Strategic Planning (1pm) Manawatū District Council, 135 Manchester St, Feilding)
- 14 September: Planning & Strategy
- 14 September: Community Development (1pm)
- 21 September: Environmental Sustainability
- 21 September: Economic Development (1pm)
- 28 September: Finance & Audit
- Council: 5 October
- Council: 26 October (7pm) Inaugural Council meeting