Through the Arts Event Fund, Council will invest in events that contribute to our goal of a creative and exciting city. We recognise the opportunities that arise from hosting significant events in Palmerston North, both in terms of economic growth and in developing the city as an arts powerhouse.
To be considered for funding the event must:
- have the arts as a central focus
- be of significant regional, national or international importance
- be accessible to the community
- positively profile the city of Palmerston North
- provide an economic benefit for Palmerston North.
Applications are now closed
All funds for this funding round have now been allocated.
Currently, there are no future funding rounds confirmed. If you'd like to discuss other funding options or if you have any questions, please contact Gillian Tasker on 06 356 8199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org