Through the Arts Event Fund, Council will invest in events that contribute to our goal of a creative and exciting city. We recognise the opportunities that arise from hosting significant events in Palmerston North, both in terms of economic growth and in developing the city as an arts powerhouse.
To be considered for funding the event must:
- have the arts as a central focus
- be of significant regional, national or international importance
- be accessible to the community
- positively profile the city of Palmerston North
- provide an economic benefit for Palmerston North.
Applications are open until 4pm on 30 June 2022.
Apply online using the link below, which will open a page on our SmartyGrants community funding website.
Get in touch
Got questions? We're here to help. Come to one of the sessions listed above or contact our community funding coordinator. Phone: 06 356 8199 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org