The movement of stormwater from your area depends on a pump station. Unfortunately the pumps in this station have failed to work moving the overnight rain, and this is causing water to rise on to the street and properties. We're aware of the situation and taking action to protect your properties.
What are we doing about it?
- We have a pump currently operating
- We’re organising long-term pump solutions
- The NZ Fire Service has been asked to assist with pumping water
- Our team has been visiting residents to inform them
We're closing some roads to traffic. Residents will be allowed to use the roads, but are asked to drive slowly.
The roads closed are:
- Birmingham/Featherston Streets
- Glasgow/Birmingham Streets
- Westhaven Grove
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us on 06 356 8199