Pursuant to the Traffic and Parking Bylaw 2011 (incorporating amendments as at 9/9/13), the following changes will apply.
- 31.5m of no stopping lines, a centre line and a continuity line at the intersection of Fitzroy Street and Windsor Street
- Addition of mobility carpark outside 187 Broadway Avenue
- Installation of a mobility parking space at 37 Taonui Street
- Addition of mobility park outside 31 Victoria Avenue
No stopping lines
- Addition of 9m of no stopping lines at 106 Kaimanawa Street
- Addition of 38m of no stopping lines at 107 Kaimanawa Street
- Addition of 9.5m of no stopping lines at 194 Ruapehu Drive
- Addition of 29m of no stopping lines outside 584A Ferguson Street
- Addition of 38m of no stopping lines around the driveways at 20 Mihaere Drive
- Addition of 25m of no stopping lines outside 768 & 776 Main St
- Addition of 6m of no stopping lines at the bus stop at 49 Langley Ave
- Addition of 33m of no stopping lines at the cul de sac on Parata St
- Addition of 34m of no stopping lines at the intersection of Eton Pl and Windsor Street
- Addition of 45m of no stopping lines outside 6 and 10 Dahlstrom Grove
- Addition of fifteen car parks and approximately 135m of no stopping lines at 123 John F Kennedy Drive to 61 Rennie Avenue
- Addition of eight car parks and 68m of no stopping lines outside 742 Tremaine Ave to 4 Heretaunga St
- Addition of 21m of no stopping lines at 55 Bennett Street
- 63m of no stopping lines and a centre line at the intersection of Victoria Avenue and Lincoln Terrace
- 19m of no stopping lines at 147 Summerhill Drive
- 18m of no stopping lines will be installed outside 72 Te Awe Awe Street and 2 Manuka Street
- 16m of no stopping lines will be installed outside 615 Featherston Street
- 52m of no stopping lines will be installed outside 375 Tremaine Avenue
- approximately 87m of no stopping lines will be installed on Frederick Street
- 17.4m of no stopping lines will be installed adjacent to 115 Tremaine Avenue
- will be installed along Ferguson Street around the corners of the intersections with Worcester Street and McGiffert Street
- will be installed adjacent to Ongley Park
- will be installed around the corner of the intersection of Ferguson Street and Victoria Avenue
- will be installed at varying points along both sides of Campbell Street
- will be installed around entrance to Colquhoun Park on Fairs Road
- will be installed on the corners of the intersection of Victoria Avenue and Tiraumea Street
- will be installed for 84.0m along the southern side of Denbigh Place to the western boundary of number 11 Denbigh Place
- Outside 201 Ruahine Street – Terrace End School. From opposite Grey Street to the pedestrian crossing
- At the intersection of Vogel Street and Haydon Street
- 6.0m in Ward Street adjacent to the property boundary of 48 Fitchett Street
- 3.5m adjacent to the driveway of 104 Roberts Line
- on and adjacent to the bridge near 62 Seddon Street
- at the intersection of Roy Street and Tremaine Ave
- on Bennett Street between the bus stop and the driveway to 12 Bennett Street
- across the driveway of 85 Keith Street
- across the driveway of 32 Makomako Road
- will be extended outside 323 Broadway Avenue in each direction
- will be installed across the driveways of 10-12 Kingswood Street for 17 metres, and across the driveways of 11-15 Kingswood Street for 11 metres
- will be installed outside the entrance to 41 Kelvin Grove Road
- will be installed between the driveways of 11/11A and 15-23 Perrin Place
- outside the driveway of 176, 180 and 182A College Street
- between the driveways of 46A and 48 Bennett Street
- at the intersection of Limbrick Street and Leicester Street
- in front of number 33-35 Suzanne Grove
- at the intersection of Ellesmere Crescent and Pembroke Street
- in front of 26 Bisley Avenue
- in front of 23 Dogwood Avenue
- opposite the driveway of 1a and 1b Duncan Place
- from the driveway of 26 to 33 Tiller Close
- across and between the driveways of 88, 88a, 90 and 92 College Street
- at the intersection of Church Street and Botanical Road
- across the driveway of 93 McGregor Street
- at the southern corner of 17 Sydney Street
- along the southern side of 97 Rangiora Ave
- across and between the southern driveway of 25 Ngata Street to the northern driveway of 27 Ngata Street
- across the pedestrian crossings at the frontages of 2 and 11 Karina Terrace
- commencing from the driveway of 741 Tremaine Ave to the driveway of 745 Tremaine Ave
- 4.5m to the west of the eastern boundary of 397 College Street to the western boundary of 401 College Street
- From 7m south of the northern boundary of 58 Matamau Street and extending 20m generally in the northern direction
- From 5.5m north of the southern boundary of 57 Matamau Street and extending 20m generally in the southern direction
- From 10m east of the western boundary of 2 Alton Pl and 14.2m north of the southern boundary of 2 Alton Pl
- From 12m west of the eastern boundary of 2 Alton Pl and 24m south of northern boundary of 1 Alton Pl
- On the western side of Vogel St in that portion commencing 4.3m north of the southern boundary of 50 Vogel Street and extending 9.1 m in a generally eastern direction.
- From boundary of 222 Park Road (at the frontage of Park Road) to 10.8m south east of the boundary.
- On the eastern side of Fitzherbert Ave in that portion commencing 5.9m from the boundary between 303 and 307 Fitzherbert Ave to 11m from the boundary between 303 and 307
- From 2m north of the northern boundary of 30 South St and extending 7.5m generally in the southern direction
- On the eastern side of Ruahine Street, starting at the southern boundary of 235 Ruahine Street and extend 9m in a generally northern direction.
- Along the frontage of 602 Tremaine Ave.
- At the western frontage of 2 Caroline Cres will be extended by 7m.
- Between the southern vehicle crossing of 26 El Prado Drive and the vehicle crossing of 18 El Prado Drive.
- From 73.0m north of the southern boundary of 23 North Street and extending 4m in a generally north eastern direction.
Extension of the existing no stopping lines
- North side of Limbrick Street - commencing at the western property boundary of 125 Limbrick Street extending to the north eastern property boundary of 149 Limbrick
- South side of Limbrick Street – commencing at the western property boundary of 126 Limbrick Street to the north eastern boundary of 142 Limbrick Street and including a 13 metre long bus stop outside number 138 Limbrick Street.
- On the southern side of Esk Street by approximately 12.0m adjacent to the property boundary of 20 Esk Street.
No stopping lines and parking signs
- from the fire hydrant to the driveway along the frontage of 73 Roberts Line
No stopping lines and parking bays
- will be installed along the northern side of Colombo Street to the northern boundary of 5A Colombo Street
- will be installed at Fitzroy Street (northern end) between Main Street and Church Street
- addition of cycle lane and 104m of no stopping lines adjacent to Ongley Park
Stop sign replacing an existing give way sign
- on the Bypass Road Connecting Atawahi Road to Summerhill Drive, in Palmerston North
- (effective 7am - 9am and 4-6pm) between 177 and 181 Park Road
Clearway zone and time restricted
- (effective 7am-9am and 2.45pm-6pm) and P60 Time Restriction will be installed in front of Ian Humphrey Motors at 745 Tremaine Avenue
Parking time restrictions
- from 73 McGregor Street to 93 McGregor Street
- On the eastern side of Langston Avenue
- From the western vehicle crossing of 852 Tremaine Ave to the vehicle crossing of 860 Tremaine Ave.
- Florence Avenue on the northern side of the street (outside the odd numbered houses)
- Chaytor Street on the southern side of the street (outside the even numbered houses)
- along the frontage of 113 Te Awe Awe Avenue
- On the southern side of Ferguson Street in that portion commencing 13m from the western boundary of 468 Ferguson St and extending 12m in a generally eastern direction.
- On the first two angled parking spaces in front of the toilet block at 225 Church Street.
- Two parking spaces will be converted to 15 minutes time restriction parking spaces in front of Highbury Four Square.
- in front of 19 Ngata Street to the southern driveway of 17 Ngata Street
Plans of these changes are available from the Palmerston North City Council upon request. The changes will come into effect upon installation of the signs and/or road markings.