Any person who claims an interest in these proceedings must, not less than 10 working days before the hearing date, file with the Secretary of the Committee:
- The grounds for that interest.
- One copy of any statement, document, or other information for the committee to consider or written statement authorising their views about the licence application for the use of the Committee.
- Confirming that they wish to appear in person and give evidence at the hearing.
- Advice of their address for communication, telephone number and, where available, email address.
The Committee will provide copies of all submitted documents to other parties.
- Council Chamber, First Floor, Civic Administration Building, 32 The Square, Palmerston North
- Date and Time of Hearing: 10am Wednesday 19 September 2018
- An application by Awarua A&J Limited for an On-Licence pursuant to section 14 of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 in respect of premises known as The Royal Hotel situated at 44-52 Rangitikei St, Palmerston North.