This week-long festival celebrates the city’s diversity with art, culture and food.
Saturday 29 February to Saturday 7 March 2020
The festival bursts into action from 7pm on the last Saturday in February with our colourful and exciting Lantern Parade – proudly brought to us by the Rangiwahia Environmental Arts Centre.
A week of fabulous festival fun culminates with the popular World Fair on Saturday 7 March. Once again we'll celebrate our diverse community through sharing cultural arts and crafts, performances and, of course, delicious cultural cuisines of the world.
Both events will take place in the Square, Palmerston North.
Watch this space for details of activities happening throughout festival week.
World Fair invites applications from stallholders and performers
- 30 November 2019: Applications close 5pm. Don't miss out!
- 20 December: We'll email you with the outcome of your application
- 31 January 2020: Payments for stalls and food trucks due
If you need help filling in your application form, or you need funding support to enter your stall, you can contact either of the following:
- Council's community development team: email email@example.com
- the Manawatū Multicultural Council: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for enquiries
Got questions? Email our events team at email@example.com