Plan Change 15A-H
- Reviewed the Rural Zone and Rural Subdivision;
- Addressed commercial and domestic-scale wind turbines and the spatial definition of the skyline of the Tararua Ranges and the Manawatū Gorge;
- Integrated the former Manawatū District Council boundary change area into the Palmerston north City District Plan;
- Updated the Flood Protection Zone and introduced a Flood Prone Areas Overlay;
- Reviewed the existing North East Industrial Zone and included a 126 hectare extension;
- Created a 33 hectare industrial extension at Longburn to enable growth for dairy related activities;
- Updated the Utilities section; and
- Reviewed the Airport Zone.
Plan Change 20A-B
- Reviewed the Residential Zone, Residential Subdivision and related sections of the District Plan;
- Made minor zoning changes to the spatial extent of the Residential Zone; and
- Plan Change 20B to rezone Winchester Street Residential Areas was declined.
Plan Change 21
- Reviewed the five Recreation Zones and Race Training Zone and associated provisions in the District Plan;
- Rezoned two sites in the Racecourse Zone to Residential Zone; and
- Added the street trees along Grand Oaks Drive to the list of Notable Trees.
Enquiries regarding Plan Change 15A-H, 20A-B and 21 should be directed to David Murphy, telephone 06 356 8199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org