An extraordinary meeting of the Council was held at 9am on 7 February 2018, to consider extension of the right to vote of non-committee members.
Pursuant to Section 51A of the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987, notice is given that at that meeting, the Council RESOLVED:
- That Standing Order 1.6, relating to the extension of the right to vote to non-committee members, apply to the following committees for the current term of Council:
- Planning and Strategy Committee
- Community Development Committee
- Economic Development Committee
- Arts, Culture and Heritage Committee
- Sport and Recreation Committee
- Finance and Performance Committee
- Audit and Risk Committee
To view the full agenda and minutes please follow this link.