Pursuant to the Traffic and Parking Bylaw 2011 (incorporating amendments as at 9/9/13), the following changes will apply -
No Stopping lines:
- will be installed on the corners of the intersection of Victoria Avenue and Tiraumea Street
- will be installed for 84.0m along the southern side of Denbigh Place to the western boundary of number 11 Denbigh Place
- Outside 201 Ruahine Street – Terrace End School. From opposite Grey Street to the pedestrian crossing
- At the intersection of Vogel Street and Haydon Street
- 6.0m in Ward Street adjacent to the property boundary of 48 Fitchett Street
- 3.5m adjacent to the driveway of 104 Roberts Line
- on and adjacent to the bridge near 62 Seddon Street
- at the intersection of Roy Street and Tremaine Ave
- on Bennett Street between the bus stop and the driveway to 12 Bennett Street
- across the driveway of 85 Keith Street
- across the driveway of 32 Makomako Road
- will be extended outside 323 Broadway Avenue in each direction
- will be installed across the driveways of 10-12 Kingswood Street for 17 metres, and across the driveways of 11-15 Kingswood Street for 11 metres
- will be installed outside the entrance to 41 Kelvin Grove Road
- will be installed between the driveways of 11/11A and 15-23 Perrin Place
- outside the driveway of 176, 180 and 182A College Street
- between the driveways of 46A and 48 Bennett Street
- at the intersection of Limbrick Street and Leicester Street
- in front of number 33-35 Suzanne Grove
- at the intersection of Ellesmere Crescent and Pembroke Street
- in front of 26 Bisley Avenue
- in front of 23 Dogwood Avenue
- opposite the driveway of 1a and 1b Duncan Place
- from the driveway of 26 to 33 Tiller Close
- across and between the driveways of 88, 88a, 90 and 92 College Street
- at the intersection of Church Street and Botanical Road
- across the driveway of 93 McGregor Street
- at the southern corner of 17 Sydney Street
- along the southern side of 97 Rangiora Ave
- across and between the southern driveway of 25 Ngata Street to the northern driveway of 27 Ngata Street
- across the pedestrian crossings at the frontages of 2 and 11 Karina Terrace
- commencing from the driveway of 741 Tremaine Ave to the driveway of 745 Tremaine Ave
- 4.5m to the west of the eastern boundary of 397 College Street to the western boundary of 401 College Street
- From 7m south of the northern boundary of 58 Matamau Street and extending 20m generally in the northern direction
- From 5.5m north of the southern boundary of 57 Matamau Street and extending 20m generally in the southern direction
- From 10m east of the western boundary of 2 Alton Pl and 14.2m north of the southern boundary of 2 Alton Pl
- From 12m west of the eastern boundary of 2 Alton Pl and 24m south of northern boundary of 1 Alton Pl
- On the western side of Vogel St in that portion commencing 4.3m north of the southern boundary of 50 Vogel Street and extending 9.1 m in a generally eastern direction.
- From boundary of 222 Park Road (at the frontage of Park Road) to 10.8m south east of the boundary.
- On the eastern side of Fitzherbert Ave in that portion commencing 5.9m from the boundary between 303 and 307 Fitzherbert Ave to 11m from the boundary between 303 and 307
- From 2m north of the northern boundary of 30 South St and extending 7.5m generally in the southern direction
- On the eastern side of Ruahine Street, starting at the southern boundary of 235 Ruahine Street and extend 9m in a generally northern direction.
- Along the frontage of 602 Tremaine Ave.
- At the western frontage of 2 Caroline Cres will be extended by 7m.
- Between the southern vehicle crossing of 26 El Prado Drive and the vehicle crossing of 18 El Prado Drive.
- From 73.0m north of the southern boundary of 23 North Street and extending 4m in a generally north eastern direction.
Extension of the existing no stopping lines:
- North side of Limbrick Street - commencing at the western property boundary of 125 Limbrick Street extending to the north eastern property boundary of 149 Limbrick
- South side of Limbrick Street – commencing at the western property boundary of 126 Limbrick Street to the north eastern boundary of 142 Limbrick Street and including a 13 metre long bus stop outside number 138 Limbrick Street.
- On the southern side of Esk Street by approximately 12.0m adjacent to the property boundary of 20 Esk Street.
No Stopping lines and Parking Signs:
- from the fire hydrant to the driveway along the frontage of 73 Roberts Line
No Stopping lines and Parking Bays
- will be installed along the northern side of Colombo Street to the northern boundary of 5A Colombo Street
- will be installed at Fitzroy Street (northern end) between Main Street and Church Street
A 'Stop' Priority control will replace the existing 'Give Way':
- on the Bypass Road Connecting Atawahi Road to Summerhill Drive, in Palmerston North
- (effective 7am - 9am and 4-6pm) between 177 and 181 Park Road
Clearway Zone and Time Restricted:
- (effective 7am-9am and 2.45pm-6pm) and P60 Time Restriction will be installed in front of Ian Humphrey Motors at 745 Tremaine Avenue
P180 time restriction:
- from 73 McGregor Street to 93 McGregor Street
P120 time restrictions:
- From the western vehicle crossing of 852 Tremaine Ave to the vehicle crossing of 860 Tremaine Ave.
- Florence Avenue on the northern side of the street (outside the odd numbered houses)
- Chaytor Street on the southern side of the street (outside the even numbered houses)
P60 parking restrictions:
- along the frontage of 113 Te Awe Awe Avenue
P30 parking restrictions:
- On the southern side of Ferguson Street in that portion commencing 13m from the western boundary of 468 Ferguson St and extending 12m in a generally eastern direction.
- On the first two angled parking spaces in front of the toilet block at 225 Church Street.
P15 parking restrictions:
- Two parking spaces will be converted to 15 minutes time restriction parking spaces in front of Highbury Four Square.
P10 parking restrictions:
- in front of 19 Ngata Street to the southern driveway of 17 Ngata Street
Plans of these changes are available from the Palmerston North City Council upon request. The changes will come into effect upon installation of the signs and/or road markings.