Driving Miss Daisy Palmerston North
A companion driving service providing transport for older people. Driving Miss Daisy will collect you, drive you to and from your destination, and provide whatever assistance you need, such as helping with your shopping or luggage.
- ACC approved provider
- Clients affected by dementia
- Police-vetted drivers
- Total mobility cards accepted
- Mobility transport
- Pre-booked service and pre-quoted service making us safe and reliable
- Our drivers are friendly and personal
- Female drivers are available on request
Bookings are essential – please call ahead
- Hours: 24/7
- Phone 0800 948 432 to book
- Website: https://drivingmissdaisy.co.nz
Public transport for the Horizons Region is running to normal schedules.
Level 2: Please note that due to physical distancing requirements there is limited capacity available on board. This is one of many arrangements to keep users and drivers safe.
When using public transport please note the golden rules
- Fill in the contact tracing form on the Horizons website
- Keep 2m from others at the bus stop
- Keep at least one seat between you and others on board who aren’t in your bubble
There are signs on buses advising of these measures. Take care and remember to be kind to drivers and others.
See timetables: https://www.horizons.govt.nz/buses-transport/bus-notices