There are lots of opportunities for you to tell us ngā whāinga matua what really matters:
- You can fill out a full submission form or a short ‘postcard’
- Pick up a paper submission form or postcard from any of our libraries or the Council building on Te Marae o Hine The Square.
- Be part of a community forum through a group you belong to.
- Ring us on 06 356 8199 and ask us to record your submission over the phone.
- Email your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions are open until 5pm on Friday 14 May.