Most meetings are also available to watch online.
Hearing by Commissioners
Due to the central Government decision to remain at Alert Level 3 for New Zealand, the Chairperson of the hearings panel on the proposed KiwiRail Freight Hub has adjourned the hearing until further notice.
Go to pncc.govt.nz/kiwirail for all information.
The following meetings will be held in the Conference and Function Centre, 354 Main Street, Palmerston North.
Please note the change of venue.
Due to uncertainty of Covid 19 NZ Alert Levels meetings may be held by audio visual links only, or in person depending on the NZ Alert Level at the time. Please check pncc.govt.nz/meetings for up-to-date notification.
If we are in Level 3 or 4 the committee meeting will be cancelled and urgent business sent directly to Council meetings.
In Level 2, the meeting will be held in person and streamed live on the Council's Youtube page. Members of the public are encouraged to view the meeting online. Those choosing to attend in person will need to follow the distancing and hygiene requirements of the venue. Please wear a mask and sign in upon arrival.
Meetings will be streamed live on Council’s Youtube page. The meeting stream, recording and agenda papers can be accessed here pncc.govt.nz/meetings
The committee meets at 9am on Wednesday 15 September.
Items on the agenda include:
- Presentation – Peter Wells, Chair Food + Fibre Group
- Approval of Best Practicable Option for Palmerston North Wastewater Solution
- Property Brokers request for support for Manawatū Jets (to be considered in the public excluded part of the meeting)
The committee meets at 9am on Thursday 15 September.
Agenda items include:
- Presentation – Central Economic Development Agency
- Presentation – Manawatū Chamber of Commerce
- Research, Science + Innovation Sector Profile – July 2021
- Summary Report on the June 2021 Palmerston North Quarterly Economic Monitor + Major Events During the Year to June 2021
The committee meets at 1pm on Thursday 15 September
Agenda items include:
- Palmerston North City Council Organisations Emissions Inventory + Management Plan
- Progress Towards Actions in the Waste Management + Minimisation Plan 2019
- Committee Work Schedule September