Most meetings are also available to watch online.
Hearing by Commissioners
Due to the central Government decision to remain at Alert Level 4 for New Zealand, the Chairperson of the hearings panel on the proposed KiwiRail Freight Hub has adjourned the hearing until further notice.
Go to pncc.govt.nz/kiwirail for all information.
The committee is scheduled to meet at 9am on Wednesday 1 September.
Due to uncertainty of Covid 19 NZ Alert Levels meetings may be held by audio visual links only, or in person depending on the NZ Alert Level at the time. Please check pncc.govt.nz/meetings for up-to-date notification.
Agenda items include:
- Presentation – Susan Freeman-Greene and Stuart Crosby – Local Government New Zealand
- Victoria Esplanade – Mini Golf Course Lease Proposal
- The Globe Theatre Trust – Final Statement of Intent 2021-2024
- The Regent Theatre Trust – Final Statement of Intent 2021-2024
- Te Manawa Museums Trust – Final Statement of Intent 2021-2024
- Caccia Birch Trust Board – Final Statement of Intent 2021-2024
- Elected Member Appointments to the Caccia Birch Trust Board
- Clearview Reserve – Easement Proposal to Powerco
- Quarterly Performance and Financial Report – Quarter Ending 30 June 2021
- Council Work Schedule
- Chief Executive Briefing to Council on the next stages of Three Waters Service Delivery Reform