Proposed Plan Change D was a review of the District Plan issues, objectives, policies, rules and assessment criteria to:
- Signal to the development community that pressure sewer systems are the only means of sewage disposal in the identified areas
- Allow for pressure sewer systems outside of the identified areas where appropriate
- Ensure Plan provisions are clear
- Ensure provisions clearly articulate Council's expectations.
How to view the decision on Proposed Plan Change D
The decision on Proposed Plan Change D is available for viewing at the following offices when these offices are open to the public:
- Palmerston North City Council Customer Service Centre, 32 The Square, Palmerston North
- Any branch of Palmerston North City Library
- Linton Army Camp Library, Puttick Road, Linton
Or download below.
More information about this plan change is available on the Council website: pncc.govt.nz/planchanged
Any enquiries regarding Proposed Plan Change D should be directed to Victoria Edmonds on 06 356 8199 or email email@example.com