Resource consent type
Land Use Consent (Reference No: LU 5331)
Description of the proposed activity
Additions and alterations (including partial demolition, seismic upgrade and redevelopment) of All Saints Church. The proposal involves the demolition of the existing baptistery, the addition of a new lobby and reception area, new entrances, an office space and a new roof.
Location of the proposal
All Saints Church – 338 Church Street, Palmerston North
The application includes an assessment of environmental effects.
The application may be inspected at pncc.govt.nz/allsaints or Palmerston North City Council Customer Service Centre, 32 The Square, Palmerston North 4410. If you have any questions about the application, please contact email@example.com.
Any person may make a submission on the application, but a person who is a trade competitor of the applicant may do so only if that person is directly affected by an effect of the activity to which the application relates that:
- (a) adversely affects the environment; and
- (b) does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
Submissions must be in writing and may be:
- Delivered to the Customer Service Centre, Palmerston North City Council
- Posted to Palmerston North City Council, Private Bag 11034, Manawatū Mail Centre, Palmerston North 4442
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (put ‘All Saints’ in the subject line)
The submission must be in Form 13. Copies of this form are available from Palmerston North City Council.
Submissions close at 4pm on Wednesday 12 August 2020.
You must serve a copy of your submission on Wellington Diocesan Board of Trustees C/O Matt Soong (the applicant), whose address for service is PO Box 55, Palmerston North or email@example.com, as soon as reasonably practicable after serving your submission on Palmerston North City Council.