Plans, Policies and Public Documents

Property information forms

Thinking about buying a house or land in Palmerston North? Use these forms to apply for the information we hold on a property.

You can get a copy of the general records we hold by making a residential property information enquiry.

For more detailed information, you'll need to apply for a land information memorandum (LIM).

A LIM is the most comprehensive report you can get on a property. LIMs include historical and current information on commercial and residential properties.