Proposed Plan Change 15A-H is one single District Plan Change made up of the following topic areas:
A. Rural Zone and Rural Subdivision
B. Wind Farms and Landscapes
C. Boundary Change Area
D. Flood Hazards
E. North East Industrial Zone and Extension Area
F. Braeburn Industrial Area (Longburn)
H. Airport Zone
The following is a list of material proposed to be incorporated by reference into the Palmerston North City District Plan by Proposed Plan Change 15A-H:
Some of the documents listed below are not available to be viewed online, but may be inspected at our customer service centre.
- NZS 6808: 2010: Acoustics - Wind Farm Noise
- NZS 4404:2010: Land Development and Subdivision Infrastructure Standard
- NZECP34: 2001 - New Zealand Electrical Code of Practice for Safe Electrical Distances
- National Code of Practice for Utility Operators' Access to Transport Corridors (2011)
- EnviroPork (2005) and Environmental Management Systems of the New Zealand Pork Industry Board
- New Zealand Code of Practice for Plantation Forestry (2007)
- New Zealand Road Engineering Manual (2011)
- International Commission on Non-Ionising Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) Guidelines, 1998
- Horizons Manual for On-Site Wastewater Systems Design and Management (2010)
- Palmerston North City Council Engineering Standards for Land Development, 2nd Edition (2007)
If you wish to ask questions or purchase a copy of any of this material please contact our planning team on 06 356 8199.
The feedback period closed on Friday 23 January 2015.