Walking, mountain-biking, picnics, camping
Wood burning BBQs, toilets
Kahuterawa Reserve camping rules
- Three continuous nights of camping allowed.
Any stay longer than three nights requires approval from the parks division of the Palmerston North City Council prior to the commencement of camping. Contact 06 356 8199 or email@example.com
- Dogs are allowed under strict control
- Have consideration for other campers.
- No potable (drinking) water available on site – you must bring in your own.
- We love our waterways, flora and fauna. No littering. No cutting live vegetation.
- Campervan effluent taken away to approved disposal sites.