Track difficulty rating: 1 2 3 4 5 (1 = easy : 5 = difficult)
- Paneiri Park - end of Dittmer Drive: 2.37 kilometres
- End of Dittmer Drive - Fitzherbert Avenue: 1.31 kilometres
- Fitzherbert Avenue - Albert Street: 1.69 kilometres
- Albert Street - Waterloo Crescent: 0.61 kilometres
- Waterloo Crescent - Ayr Place: 0.60 kilometres
- Ayr Place - Ruahine Street: 0.92 kilometres
- Ruahine Street - Ruamahunga Crescent: 1.10 kilometres
- Ruamahunga Crescent - Napier Road: 0.34 kilometres
- Napier Road - Riverside Crescent: 0.94 kilometres
Total Distance: 9.86 kilometres
Contour: Flat to mildly contoured
Surface: Mainly asphalt (limestone between Paneiri Park and Dittmer Drive)
Riverside Drive (off Te Matai Road), Napier Road, Ruamahunga Crescent, Ruahine Street, Ayr Place, Waterloo Crescent, Albert Street, Fitzherbert Avenue, Victoria Esplanade Drive (Esplanade access), Dittmer Drive, Buick Crescent, Maxwells Line
Carparks at Riverside Drive, Napier Road, Ruahine Street, Fitzherbert Avenue, Palm Drive, Dittmer Drive, and Maxwells Line accessways.
Toilets are available at three access points: Maxwells Line, Fitzherbert Avenue and Ruamahunga Crescent.
River views, river access, dirt bike jumps, open-air gym equipment
Motorised trail bikes or vehicles not permitted
|Dogs can be off leash but must be under control|
- Ensure dogs are under control at all times and do not disturb livestock where walkways pass through rural areas.
- Please pick up your dog waste and put it in a rubbish bin or take it away with you.