To get funding through the scheme, your arts project must do at least one of the following:
- create opportunities for local communities to engage with and participate in arts activities
- support the diverse arts and cultural traditions of local communities
- enable and encourage under-18s to engage with the arts.
For examples, download the Creative Communities Scheme Application Guide.
Is your project eligible?
To be eligible for funding, your project must:
- have an arts or cultural focus
- take place within Palmerston North City Council boundaries
- benefit local communities
- not have started before an application for funding has been assessed
- not have been funded by Creative New Zealand for the same purpose
Applications are open until 4pm on Monday 3 September, for projects taking place between 21 September this year and next.
We'd love to meet you and discuss your project. We can give advice on whether this fund is for you, and answer any questions you may have before you submit your application. Please contact Rebecca Hofmann on 06 351 4100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online using the link below, which will open a page on our SmartyGrants community funding website. Alternatively, you can complete the expression of interest form and we'll get in touch to discuss your options.