Walking, mountain-biking, picnics, camping
Wood burning BBQs, toilets
Kahuterawa Reserve camping rules
- Three continuous nights of camping allowed.
Any stay longer than three nights requires approval from the parks division of the Palmerston North City Council before you start camping. Phone: 06 356 8199. Email: email@example.com
- Dogs are allowed under strict control
- Have consideration for other campers
- No potable (drinking) water available on site – you must bring in your own.
- We love our waterways, flora and fauna. No littering. No cutting live vegetation.
- Campervan effluent taken away to approved disposal sites.