Alcohol licences

If you want to sell or supply alcohol in Palmerston North, you must have a current alcohol licence.

On these pages you can find out all about alcohol licensing in Palmy, including:
  • what type of alcohol licence you need for your business and how to apply
  • your responsibilities as a licensee
  • how to renew your licence or vary its conditions
  • manager's certificates – why you need one and how to get it
  • which businesses have applied for licences and how to object
  • who's been granted a licence or manager's certificate.