Vehicle crossings

A vehicle crossing is the area of driveway between the road and your property boundary. It usually replaces part of the footpath.

If you want to build, modify or repair a vehicle crossing, you need to apply to Council.

Complete the application form, select a Council approved concrete contractor, and provide a site plan showing the size and location of the proposed crossing. Submit your paperwork in person at our Customer Service Centre, or by email:

Approved concrete contractors(PDF, 54KB)

Vehicle crossing application form(PDF, 85KB)