To get funding through the scheme, your arts project must do at least one of the following:
- create opportunities for local communities to engage with and participate in arts activities
- support the diverse arts and cultural traditions of local communities
- enable and encourage under-18s to engage with the arts.
For examples, download the Creative Communities Scheme Application Guide.
Is your project eligible?
To be eligible for funding, your project must:
- have an arts or cultural focus
- take place within Palmerston North City Council boundaries
- benefit local communities
- not have started before an application for funding has been assessed
- not have been funded by Creative New Zealand for the same purpose
Applications reopen 2 August
This scheme has two funding rounds each year. Round one opens in August. In the meantime, you can get in touch with us to discuss your options and find out if this is the right fund for you.
Get in touch
We'd love to meet you and discuss your project. We can give advice on whether this fund is for you, and answer any questions you may have. Please contact our Community Funding Coordinator on 06 356 8199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org